Nederland Jazz and Wine Festival Tickets
We will be selling tickets in 2022 for 2023
- stay tuned! Follow us @nedjazzwine
- At least $2.00 from ALL ticket sales goes to Nederland Area Seniors Inc.
- There are a limited number of tickets, so purchase early.
- Regular tickets are available until midnight on August 19th, 2022 or nuntil they sell out.
- No tickets will be sold at the gate, all tickets must be pre-purchased
- Please check your spam and promotions folders for your ticket confirmation email
- If you don’t have a smart phone to show a QR code, please email or call us (720-619-1101).
- To check in at registration, your QR code will be scanned.
Every ticket includes :
- Commemorative wine tasting glass & Tote bag to carry purchases
- Unlimited tastings from 16 beverage booths
- Access to inside event area (Chipeta Park field)
- All music performances 1-6 pm
VIP Tickets - not available until 2023
VIP Ticket holders will enjoy the following additional benefits:
- Tent area access by stage – shade, seats, water (can store your camp chairs there)
- Wine tote – carries 6 bottles
- Wine valet – check in all of your wines at the registration table, for later pickup
- T-shirt – need size of Men’s or Women’s and whether Small, Medium, Large, or Extra Large
- Pretzel necklace at registration
- Special sessions with Colorado Sommelier (includes tastings not available at booths) 11:30 am to 12 pm and 3:30 pm to 4 pm
- Raffle ticket to win a night (for two) at Nocturne Jazz & Supper Club
By purchasing a ticket to this event you are agreeing to the following rules of the event.
- No dogs, unless a service animal
- Must be 21+ to enter festival grounds
- IDs are required at registration, so you can be given a hand stamp and wine glass.
- Personal tents are not allowed within the festival boundaries.
- If you bring an umbrella, please be respectful.
- You may bring camp chairs.
- No outside alcohol or glass allowed in the park
- Nederland Jazz and Wine Festival and its volunteers reserve the right to refuse to serve wine to anyone visibly intoxicated.
- Food trucks are just beyond festival boundaries and open to the community, not just festival attendees.
- Festival-goers may leave and return with festival stamp and glass identification.
- Open containers are not allowed outside of the festival boundaries.
- Water stations are available with compostable cups; bring your wwater bottles to fill.
- Dress smart – this event will happen regardless of the weather.
Terms of Purchase
Your ticket purchases are non refundable. However, you can email us at NJW customer service to request your ticket be transferred to another 21+ attendee. Please provide the name under which you purchased your ticket and the first/last name plus the email address of the person receiving your ticket.
Nederland Jazz & Wine Festival is unable to accept returns on any items purchased at the festival, such as wine and merchandise.