Nederland Jazz and Wine Festival Tickets
GA 2023 tickets to the 2nd Annual Nederland Jazz & Wine Festival are now sold out! 2024 tickets available in early winter.
If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]. Please sign up for our emails so you can hear about our next planned event first! Scroll down to the bottom of this page and enter your email address. Cheers!
- At least $2.00 from ALL ticket sales goes to Nederland Area Seniors Inc.
- There are a limited number of tickets, so purchase early.
- Regular tickets are available until they sell out.
- No tickets will be sold at the gate, all tickets must be pre-purchased.
- Please check your spam and promotions folders for your ticket confirmation email from EventCreate or NedJazzWine.
- If you don’t have a smart phone to show a QR code, please email or call us (303-931-9017).
- To check in at registration, your QR code will be scanned.
Every ticket includes :
- Commemorative wine tasting glass & tote bag to carry purchases
- Unlimited tastings from 16 beverage booths
- Access to inside event area (Chipeta Park field)
- All music performances 11am-5pm
- Ticket to win great prizes
- Free drink coupon at any Postino location
VIP Tickets - SOLD OUT IN MAY!!!
VIP Ticket holders will enjoy the following additional benefits:
- Dedicated registration table for quick entry
- Two tickets to win great prizes of $100-300 value (vs. one)
- Reserved tent area seating – shade, water, bistro tables (set camp chairs there)
- Wine valet – check in all of your wines for later pickup
- T-shirt – branded Ned Jazz Wine 2023
- Luggage tag from Vive Mas Tours
- Hat from Wallaroo Hat Company
- Yeti tumbler mug from Homes by Jackie Jones
- Restroom only for VIPs and musicians
- Special session with Colorado Sommelier
- Catered food
By purchasing a ticket to this event you are agreeing to the following rules of the event.
- No dogs, unless a service animal
- Must be 21+ to enter festival grounds; only exception is that if you can carry your child, you can bring them (infants; no strollers).
- IDs are required at registration, so you can be given a hand stamp and wine glass.
- Personal tents are not allowed within the festival boundaries.
- If you bring an umbrella, please be respectful.
- You may bring camp chairs.
- No outside alcohol or glass allowed in the park
- Nederland Jazz and Wine Festival and its volunteers reserve the right to refuse to serve wine to anyone visibly intoxicated.
- Food trucks are just beyond festival boundaries and open to the community, not just festival attendees.
- Festival-goers may leave and return with festival stamp and glass identification.
- Open containers are not allowed outside of the festival boundaries.
- Water stations are available with compostable cups; please bring your water bottles to fill and please stay hydrated.
- Dress smart – this event will happen regardless of the weather.
Terms of Purchase
Your ticket purchases are non refundable. However, you can email us at NJW customer service to request your ticket be transferred to another 21+ attendee. Please provide the name under which you purchased your ticket and the first/last name plus the email address of the person receiving your ticket.
Nederland Jazz & Wine Festival is unable to accept returns on any items purchased at the festival, such as wine and merchandise.